Monday, August 13, 2007

Family Road Trip

We took our first sight seeing trip last week. We went to Sharon, Vermont and then crossed New York to Palmyra and Niagara Falls. Palmyra felt alot like Utah. There is a big new church, the temple, the sacred grove, and the only inn in town is owned by the church and everyone in it was mormon--I'm sure of it. I think the only people who visit Palmyra are mormons. It's funny. Anyway, here are some pictures. Incidentally, we did go to the hill Cumorah, but I didn't put those pictures in. It was a very steep hill and it was very hot and humid that day. I was not happy. If I could see the actuall stone box that the plates were in that would be cool. But I couldn't. There is a nice monument at the top, but it was the end of the day and like I said, I was hot and tired.
Be sure to click on the post in the Blog Archive, they aren't all automatically shown.