Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

Corey and some school buddies. Corey wanted to be Count Duku. (?) I don't know why, but all he needed was a black cape and a light saber, so--no problem!This is Megan and her teacher. Megan had already changed out of her costume. This is Jack and his teacher, his teacher looks like Bruce Willis.
I think this costume was real leather! It wouldn't have surprised me.
This is Corey and his teacher--I mean his spider. A regal queen and an Arabian Princess,
and Darth Maul.
Corey and Jack went trick or treating with their friends Nick and Dylan. They made a haul. They will be spastic for days.Actually, between the ward trunk-or-treat, trick-or-treating and not having hardly any trick-or-treaters come by our house, we have soooooooooo much candy laying around that I want to throw up! This is not helping my childrens appetites. What am I thinking??? What possesses me to think that we should grab huge buckets, and walk around the neighborhood collecting CANDY? We already buy plenty of candy on our own, we don't need to collect it from everyone else by the bucketfulls!!!!! This is equal to poking myself in the eye! I get the image of the chubby kid that Willy Wonka took to his factory that was always stuffing his face with chocolate. (Sigh) Oh well, I'm sure history will repeat itself--they will eat too much candy, get into trouble acting like spazoids and then it will all get confiscated before they can finish it. No worries. And yes, we will do it again next year because it's fun!#!&*%!
Hope you all had a fun Halloween!!