Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Day in New York

Riding the ferry to the Statue of Liberty
Jessica and Sierry in Grand Central
Broadway!!
Waiting for the show to start
The stage for Phantom of the Opera. For inexpensive seats--they were really good.
Ground zero--wasn't a whole lot to see.

Eating a delicious Chips Ahoy Icecream Sunday. It was good.

The humidity was killer that day. UGH.
Sierra catching the sights from the ferry. It was such a fun day in the city with the girls. Believe it or not, I think the ride home on the train was the funnest part. I don't remember what we were laughing about but we laughed alot!! I think we were rehearsing Sponge Bob episodes. Oh yeah--I slipped the train tickets in my bra strap for convenience --but by the time the conductor came around they were stuck to my skin!! They didn't come out smoothly. I don't want to have to dig in my bag for them and if I hold them I inevitably put them down somewhere and lose them and I had no pockets!!! So, the bra strap is very convenient! That was funny.