Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random

I enjoy the random posts about nothing imparticular lately. So here are some random things from the Wendel house.....

I just bought this book. We love Newsies at our house. I can already play 3 songs out of it pretty good--and the girls will sing along with me. I think the boys like it, but they don't sing along.

This is my morning routine, hot chocolate with junior mints--to make it minty. mmmmmmmm Thanks Johanna!! Sometimes I will have hot tang instead, but I like the minty chocolate.
These are arguably the best cookies ever invented. I only get to eat them when I run into girl scouts selling cookies. (This is probably why they maintain 'BEST' cookie status--I just don't get to eat them often.) But when I see girl scouts selling cookies they could charge twenty dollars for a box of these and I would happily pay it and call it a donation.